What Are the Pros and Cons of Waterbeds?
A waterbed is a bed whose sleeping mattress is a watertight pack loaded up with water. There are lots of advantages waterbeds.
1. They’re cheap. A lot cheaper than any other mattress. The costs are still lower than conventional beds.
2. They are so much easier to move than large conventional mattresses.
3. Temperature regulation: A waterbed is heated and you control the thermostat. That means it is just as warm or cool as you want it to be. They keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
4. They’re quite comfortable and can provide relief for some people with arthritis, back problems, Less aches and pains, or some other conditions.
5. Longer than most standard mattresses meaning they’re great for tall people
6. Top level comfort: You don’t have to worry about pressure points in a waterbed.
7. Better sleep: You will wake up feeling refreshed instead of exhausted.
8. Less allergens: A waterbed doesn’t collect the dust and allergens that a conventional mattress will.
1: Not easy to find in stores – mostly sold online
If you are looking for waterbeds online, Contact Bed World who specializes in New Zealand-made beds and bedroom furniture from quality manufacturers.