What are the signs of depression?
Depression is a term often used loosely to describe when we’re going through a breakup or how we feel after a bad week at work. But major depressive disorder is a type of depression which is much more complicated. Here are a few signs of depression under which you should consider depression therapy West Palm Beach:
- Hopeless outlook- Feeling worthlessness, inappropriate guilt, self-hate.
- Lost interest-Loss of interest in sports, hobbies or going out with friends.
- Increased Fatigue- Lack of quality sleep and lack of energy.
- Anxiety- Nervousness, feeling tense
- Changes in appetite and weight
- Uncontrollable emotions.
If you or any of your close relatives are facing any of these issues, then consider West Palm Beach counseling.
For more information, please visit https://www.therapistinwestpalmbeach.com/