How to expose the illicit moving companies?
Summary: Similar to any horror movie, the event of relocation is also a nightmare. Unsuspectingly, many customers trust their packers and movers in Mumbai, Chennai, and Delhi NCR etc. But, in return, there are thousands are cases filed against the illicit companies that had been made fool to their customer to earn black money. So, there is nothing wrong to check out first before availing of the scammers in the name of the moving companies. Now, here, what we will be doing is, just letting you know the tricks to expose these unlawful organizations.
All you need to have a look at these points:
• Check out the license through FMCSA
• Movers should not charge by the cubic foot
• Movers should not ask to sign before the pre-moving survey
• Ask for the full payment in advance
• Check out the third-party reviews
Let us now discuss in detail:
• Check out the license through FMCSA: FMCSA stands for Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. It regulates and tracks the trucking industries as only moving companies use trucks. So, what you need to do is just check out the proper license of packers and movers in Airolibefore before hiring them. If they are having this license through FMCSA then it is a real company, if not, then it’s a fraudulent company.
• Movers should not charge by the cubic foot: It is the most happened crime in the market of logistics. If the moving company will ask for the prices in terms of cubic feet of space then it is clear that it is a scam company. This is because a real company will never ask for the charges in terms of cubic feet rather it will estimate the prices as per the weight of the shipment. So, you need to beware of this method of pricing the services.
• Movers should not ask to sign before the pre-moving survey: The real moving companies will never ask you to sign any document before the pre-moving survey or any kind of final word with the customers. But, if any company tries to force you to sign any document before finalizing the things and survey then you can easily judge that it is the scam company.
• Ask for the full payment in advance: Plenty of companies ask for only half payment in advance. No company can ask you only for the full payment before and unless they it is a fake company. So, you do not need to pay any amount until you get sure about the certified company. After the inspection, the estimator will give you a proper price listing and then you need to compare these rates with the prevailing charges of the other companies. If they match then you can proceed further having no fear.
• Check out the third-party reviews: Moving scammers usually do not a long-life. They live for a very short period of time. Besides, the websites that they set up for the revealing of the business having few customers can only provide testimonials but they do not have any reviews or ratings at the third-party websites such as Google, Yelp, Glassdoor, etc. No matter whether you are to hire movers and packers or Online Truck Booking in Mumbai, you need to always check out the ratings and reviews of that company to heave a sigh of relaxation.
To sum up
Overall, you need to ponder over the above-mentioned bullets if you want to expose the scammers prevailing in the market of the logistics sector. So, what are you waiting for? Just go to the bridging companies and contact them to hire movers.