What are the eligibility criteria to become a hub?
Historically unutilized business is a corporation that is imposed by the state government, to help small businesses. This hub provides the advantage to the women, minorities, and disabled owners to contribute to the economy, and procure goods and services for external sources of business.
But some requirements need to be fulfilled or we can say there is a criterion for NC small business certification. Though it is free of cost, some procedures are needed to be undertaken and that we’ll discuss below-
• The person should be a citizen of the US. They should have proper proof holding that they belong to the same country.
• The person applying for the certification should be at least 51 percent ownership of the business and they should be Native American, Hispanic American, African American, or Asian Pacific American.
• The person should belong to Texas, they should have proof of all the documents required otherwise this will affect the process.
• Your office or business, mainly the functional place of your work should be located in Texas.
• The person should take active participation in management and control of the business. In simple words, active members are eligible for the certificate of hum.
These are the requirement that needs to be fulfilled to become eligible for hub certification. The NC state certificate program helps small vendors to put up their businesses with well-established businesses and compete with them. The state provides them with an extra amount of goods and services that are required in their business to grow and gain profit and contribute to the growing economy. The state puts a proper eye on your business and supports your business with possible suggestions.
For more information, please visit http://www.nchubcertification.com/